To live healthy, we need healthy food. Irrespective of what we eat in our life, we need to make sure we have balance in a number of calories & sugar we consume in our daily food routine.
"Food is essential to life, therefore, Make it good". People who love to eat are always the best people. What do you think guys? We all need healthy food with a fantastic taste. As an explorer of good food, I always search for something healthy to eat. Recently I gained the lots of fat & my nutritionist suggested me to focus on my diet. These days lots of people suffer from various issues due to improper diet, over-consumption of sugar calories resulting into diseases like Diabetes, obesity etc.
A most common dessert which every Indian loves is "Halva", whether it is of rava, gajar or loki. In today's post, I will share a healthy dessert recipe -Sugar-Free Sweet Potato Halva. It can be useful for sugar patients or diabetics & for those who are facing issues with sugar level or doctors have especially restricted them from consuming more sugar in their food & drinks.
Dessert Recipe: -Sugar-Free Sweet Potato Halva
Recipe Types: Dessert, Sweets
|Star of the Recipe|
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Sweet Potato: 4 medium size
Sugar-Free Powder: 15-20 gm
Ghee: 2-3 Tablespoons
Cardamon Powder:1 teaspoon
Black Dry Grape- 4-5
- Start with Boiling sweet potatoes with 3 to 4 cups of water in cooker. Wait till 2 Whistles.
- Take out the sweet potatoes in warm water, peel off the skin and mash them.
- Now take one frying pan & heat the ghee.
- First fry the cashews & Almonds for 3 mins( don't over fry) and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add the mashed sweet potatoes.
- Saute well and cook for 7-8 mins.
- Now add sugar-free natura powder & whisk properly.
- Add cardamon powder & whisk.
- Keep on cooking till ghee starts to leave the sides of halva. This will take approx 18-20 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- At the end chop the dry fruit into small pieces and add to halva to garnish properly.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot.