As a working Professional & a bachelor, I have been cooking from a long time now. I always prefer instant cooking, which seems to be obvious looking at the time I have apart from the office hours.
It's always difficult to get up & prepare breakfast before leaving to the work or while returning from the office, after a whole day of chaos & hard work, I always look for something energetic to eat which take less time to cook. Salads are my all time favorite. If you are looking for a healthy meal and instant breakfast. You can prefer my own recipe of Pasta salad with lots of nutritious green vegetable beans. Do give a try if you love Pastas, Here I am with my Del Monte pasta recipe :
Del Monte Spirali Pasta 150 gms
Spring Onion (40 gm)
Garlic 4 pcs
Ginger (10 gms)
Roasted Peanuts (30 gms)
Jeera ( 1 tsp)
Carrom Seeds(Ajwain -1 tsp) -Secret of dish
Time to cook : 15 mins
Method (Step to Step preparation)
- First of all take Del Monte pasta in a pan and add some water & salt. Then boil lightly to gain little tenderness for 10-15 mins.
- While you wait, in between chop the vegetables , you can trim the green beans by removing the stems on each end & slice them into half pieces
- Once your pasta is boiled, drain the water from it & add some oil so that pasta doesn't stick to each other & leave it aside.
- Take another pan, add 3 big spoons of olive oil & let it heat, after that add ajwain garlic & ginger fry till it become pink.
- Then add jeera and green chilly after 30 sec add all beans and stir fry them.
- When you found all veggies are perfectly stir-fried, add salt to taste, pasta and peanuts mix all of them and let it cook for 2mins.
- Finally add spring onion on top and turn the heat off.
- For garnishing, decorate with same cucumber, green chilly & spring onion.
- You can also add a splash of lemon juice for twisting the taste.
Enjoy healthy & delicious vegetables with pasta salad.